In addition to providing a full range of podiatry services we are able to assist participants who have:
- The fitting and prescription of custom orthotics, the Richie brace and various shoe inserts, aids and equipment to assist clients with foot deformities, abnormal gait patterns and biomechanical abnormalities.
- Difficulty reaching their feet to cut toe nails. We can provide general podiatry care to relieve discomfort and prevent pressure areas developing.
- Problems with putting on everyday footwear, by supplying shoe horns or sock aids for the fitting of socks and hosiery.
- The supply and fitting of compression and medical grade socks and hosiery for those suffering with poor circulation.
- Diabetic and arthritic evaluations and neurological and vascular assessments.
- Surgical evaluation, advice and recommendation for foot deformities, warts and ingrown toenails.
In addition to providing a full range of physiotherapy services we are able to assist participants who require:
- Pain management
- Walking rehabilitation
- Balance training and falls prevention
- Strength and conditioning
- Education and advice about your condition, recovery, strengths and limitations
- Equipment prescription
- Gentle reconditioning
- Mobility assessments
Physiotherapy can help you, or the person you care for:
Request an appointment via the online bookings page and simply mention in the ‘Additional Notes’ any information you may have for our administration purposes.
- Get out of bed
- Take a bath or shower, dress and eat
- Move around the home and outside the home
- Do daily jobs, or sports and hobbies
- Manage pain and chronic conditions
- Lose weight
- Choose and learn to use new equipment, like wheelchairs and walking frames.